General Motors has named the new president of the companyJanuary 4, 2019
General Motors appointed Mark Reuss a new president of the company, filling in a position that has remained empty since Dan Ammann took over as CEO of Cruise Automation.
Reuss, who previously headed GM Global Group, which is responsible for the development of the company’s products, has been working at GM since the beginning of his career in 1983. Last year, he took responsibility for Cadillac and global model portfolio portfolio planning. As a result, Cadillac will launch a new model every six months until 2021.
According to GM, Reuss should double the allocated resources for electric and autonomous transport technologies in the next two years, and he will work together with the company’s CEO Mary Barr.
At the same time, former president Dan Ammann, along with Kyle Vogt, will focus on working at Cruise Automation, which is developing autonomous control systems for automobiles. Their main task is to find additional funds for the promotion of the company in the coming years.
- Panasonic is going to release new Tesla batteries
- Citroen has achieved a ban on the sale of Polestar 2 in France
- The rare Mauck MSV 1120s camper is on sale
- The 1975 Ford Bronco with a V8 engine went on sale
- Volkswagen ID.4 coupe-crossover prototype spotted at the Nurburgring