General Motors has confirmed work on the electric pickupJune 7, 2019
With the message that the electric pickup is already in development, made by the company’s president Mark Reuss. At a recent conference, he noted that the pickup will be included in the line, but did not specify the brand and the timing of its appearance. “We will have a complete electric range, including a pickup that is under development,” – Reuss said.
He also added that the global electric platform will support almost 10 different body styles, as well as front, rear and four-wheel drive, but did not say whether the pickup will be built on this platform.
Currently, electric models are more expensive versions of the internal combustion engine, mainly because of the high cost of batteries. It is expected that the price will drop to the cost of conventional cars by 2025. However, Mark Reiss suggests that this may happen before.
- Chrysler celebrates the anniversary of the cult sedan with a 469-strong special version
- Nikola Motor Announces Battery Breakthrough
- The car of the future will become a “supercomputer on wheels”
- Ford CEO: Mustang Mach-E will dispel the myth of the loss-making electric cars
- Hankook’s three future tire designs