Gelandewagen is sold on the Internet, which can be dropped from a helicopterNovember 25, 2019
Tuners from the Expedition Motor Company brought back to life the decommissioned 1991 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Army.
Specialists took over a thousand hours to develop this Gelandewagen. First, the machine was completely disassembled and replaced by all components and assemblies that had become unusable.
Standard optics were replaced by LEDs, and the tuners equipped the car with a snorkel and canister.
The suspension was also completely redesigned, instead of the usual springs, reinforced from Eibach was installed, among other things, Bilstein shock absorbers were used. On the sides of the body there are special eyes for transportation by helicopter.
The 2.5-liter 5-cylinder diesel power unit underwent a major overhaul; modernization also affected the 5-speed manual transmission, transfer case and differentials. You can buy a similar Mercedes-Benz G-CLass 92 $ 150
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car