Geely will show a seven-seat crossover in 2020December 30, 2019
The information leaked from China’s certification base has revealed some details about the full-size Geely crossover.
The seven-seater crossover of the Chinese brand, which received the factory name VX11, is almost ready for launch in mass production. According to the Autoreview, the full-size Geely received the following dimensions: length – 4,830 mm, width – 1,900 mm, height – 1,780 mm, and wheelbase – 2,815 mm. In addition to the three-row cabin, the novelty will receive matrix headlights, adaptive cruise control and a panoramic roof.
According to the certification application, a 1.5-liter or 1.8-liter turbo four with 177 and 184 horsepower will be responsible for the performance of the Geely VX11, respectively. It is possible that the first option will work as part of a hybrid unit as a starter generator. According to preliminary information, the top crossover modifications will receive all-wheel drive.
- Bill Gates doesn’t believe in electric cars
- Two Lamborghini Sian hybrid supercars arrive in London
- Peugeot introduced the updated crossovers Peugeot 3008 and 5008
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new world speed record
- Diesel cars will disappear before gasoline ones