Geely will show a seven-seat crossover in 2020December 30, 2019
The information leaked from China’s certification base has revealed some details about the full-size Geely crossover.
The seven-seater crossover of the Chinese brand, which received the factory name VX11, is almost ready for launch in mass production. According to the Autoreview, the full-size Geely received the following dimensions: length – 4,830 mm, width – 1,900 mm, height – 1,780 mm, and wheelbase – 2,815 mm. In addition to the three-row cabin, the novelty will receive matrix headlights, adaptive cruise control and a panoramic roof.
According to the certification application, a 1.5-liter or 1.8-liter turbo four with 177 and 184 horsepower will be responsible for the performance of the Geely VX11, respectively. It is possible that the first option will work as part of a hybrid unit as a starter generator. According to preliminary information, the top crossover modifications will receive all-wheel drive.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires