Geely will show a sedan on the Volvo platformJanuary 21, 2020
The serial conceptual model of the disguised novelty has already begun to be tested on the roads.
According to the Chinese press, Geely Corporation launched a car on road tests, which will become a product variation of the Preface prototype previously presented in Shanghai. The novelty will be the brand’s debut sedan, which will be based on the CMA model chassis, developed together with Volvo.
It should be emphasized that all models of the Lynk & Co brand are built on this CMA platform, in particular, a sedan with an index of 03. The automaker Geely has already used this technology, however, to develop only its own crosses.
The serial modification of the Geely Preface prototype will be different from the show car. The product version does not have doors swinging open against movement, while it will be equipped with a different rear bumper and simple exterior mirrors, while the concept had cameras instead of them. It is assumed that the sedan will be equipped with a 177-horsepower turbo engine with a volume of 1.5 liters.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale