Geely unveils a video teaser of the futuristic Vision Starburst concept capJune 9, 2021
The Chinese automaker Geely is preparing a new model, which so far exists only as a concept. This is the Vision Starburst, whose design resembles that of the Zeekr 001, the first electric car of the new Geely sub-brand.
The exterior of Geely’s Vision Starburst is no longer a secret.
Thanks to the new video teaser published on the Web and earlier official images, we know that the novelty will try on the Shooting brake body, and its appearance has many parallels with the design of the newest Zeekr 001 electric car: original hood shapes, a sloping roofline, eye-catching rims, etc.
The car interior is made in the tradition of minimalism, but at the same time it is as ergonomic and technological as possible. The steering wheel is similar to the steering wheel of a formula car, and two large screens are located on the center console at once.
At the same time, the automaker revealed the details of the new project: Geely is working on a proprietary application “We”.
This software will combine the advantages of a social network and a car remote control service.
- China unveils $ 2,000 electric pickup truck
- Polestar has proposed a new scheme for the acquisition of hybrid “1”
- Jay Leno tries to set a speed record with the most powerful Tesla Model S Plaid
- Bentley Bacalar looks absolutely stunning on the streets of London
- Lamborghini sold most of its production capacity