Geely showed restyled sedan Emgrand GTAugust 3, 2020
Geely showcased a new generation Emgrand GT (Borui) sedan.
The novelty has acquired modified bumpers, modified head light, other DRLs and a different radiator grille with vertical sections.
The cabin has a virtual dashboard, an improved climate control unit and a more modern infotainment system with a large touch screen.
As for the dimensions of the new car, it has a length of 4986 mm, a width of 1861 mm, a height of 1513 mm, and a wheelbase of 2870 mm. The updated car received an 184-horsepower 1.8-liter turbo engine, with which a 7-band “robot” with two clutches functions.
In addition, a hybrid version of the novelty with a power plant is offered, which includes a 177-horsepower turbocharged 1.5-liter engine from Volvo and a 48-volt starter-generator.
Sales of Emgrand GT (Borui) in China should begin on August 5. Debut commercial vehicles have already appeared in dealerships of the brand. Preliminary price from 136,800 yuan
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green