Geely showed in the first photos of the successor to the sedan EmgrandMay 5, 2021
At the moment, the name of the novelty is kept secret. It is now known under the code name SS11.
The Chinese company Geely in the near future may release a successor to the Emgrand EC7 – note that this model is one of the longest-released in the history of the brand. The novelty has not yet acquired an official name, now it is called SS11. However, you can already take a look at the exterior and even the interior.
Compared to its predecessor, we see slightly different proportions – the new item has an emphasis on the front end, and the slope of the C-pillar is much less. The interior of the car has become a hybrid of several Geely cars, at least this can be said about the front panel. Note the presence of a three-spoke steering wheel, as well as two screens – a virtual “instrument cluster” and an infotainment complex.
The layout of the latter two is very similar to what we saw in the new KX11 crossover. The new SS11 can get the BMA platform – Russians know it for the Coolray compact crossover.
In this case, a 1.5-liter turbo engine with a high power – 179 hp can be located under the hood. It works in tandem with a 7-band “robot”.
The date of the official premiere and market debut is still kept secret.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck