Geely showed a new crossover on the Volvo platformJanuary 15, 2021
The newest car Geely still carries the corporate index KX11.
Judging by the published images, the KX11 crossover will receive a proprietary grille, LED headlights and a massive front bumper. According to preliminary data, the new product will become the largest crossover in the Geely lineup. There are no images of the interior yet, however, according to preliminary data, Geely KX11 will receive three screens, one of which will become the dashboard, and the other two – displays of the multimedia system.
The Geely KX11 is expected to be powered by a 2-liter turbo engine with at least 200 hp, which will be paired with a “robot” with two clutches. It cannot be ruled out that after the premiere a hybrid version of the car will also be announced. The premiere of the new SUV is scheduled for this spring.
- Auto show in Shanghai not without incident
- Wuling Mini EV Cabrio goes into series production
- Electric car Honda e turned into a drag racing car
- Genesis unveils electric version of the Genesis G80 sedan
- Nissan updated its Leaf electric car