Geely plans to begin deliveries of its racing car in early 2020September 24, 2019
Recently, the Geely Group Corporation announced that it intends to begin supplying a new race car to Chinese customers under the Lynk & CO brand, starting first in 2020.
It should be noted that the Lynk&CO 03 TCR model received a 4-cylinder 2-liter turbocharged engine with a capacity of 350 horsepower and 420 Nm of torque, which operates exclusively in conjunction with the front-wheel drive system. As the Chinese brand emphasizes, the mass of the machine along with the power plant is 1265 kg.
The Gels Group developed the motor sport division last year. This division has two headquarters, one of which is located in the Chinese city of Hangzhou, where the Geely Group is based, and the other in the Swedish city of Gothenburg, where its subsidiary Volvo Cars is located.
In the middle of last year, the division began developing the TCR Lynk&CO 03. The debut of the race car took place at the FIA 2019 World Championships in Marrakesh, Morocco, in April.
In addition, Geely previously showed a light commercial vehicle. The novelty should appear on sale in the near future.
- Electric Hyundai Kona burned out at the charging station
- Check out the Lamborghini Urus redesigned for the Arctic
- Forgotten for 20 years in the garage rare BMW M1 will be auctioned off
- Range Rover Autobiography hits Vilner workshops and gets even more luxurious
- Brabus B45 or 444-hp version of Mercedes-AMG A45 S