Geely plans to begin deliveries of its racing car in early 2020September 24, 2019
Recently, the Geely Group Corporation announced that it intends to begin supplying a new race car to Chinese customers under the Lynk & CO brand, starting first in 2020.
It should be noted that the Lynk&CO 03 TCR model received a 4-cylinder 2-liter turbocharged engine with a capacity of 350 horsepower and 420 Nm of torque, which operates exclusively in conjunction with the front-wheel drive system. As the Chinese brand emphasizes, the mass of the machine along with the power plant is 1265 kg.
The Gels Group developed the motor sport division last year. This division has two headquarters, one of which is located in the Chinese city of Hangzhou, where the Geely Group is based, and the other in the Swedish city of Gothenburg, where its subsidiary Volvo Cars is located.
In the middle of last year, the division began developing the TCR Lynk&CO 03. The debut of the race car took place at the FIA 2019 World Championships in Marrakesh, Morocco, in April.
In addition, Geely previously showed a light commercial vehicle. The novelty should appear on sale in the near future.
- Interior view: Mercedes-AMG E63 S 2021 accelerates to 300 km / h
- Rare Ford GT ’67 Heritage Edition to be auctioned off
- Toy Cybertruck made of cardboard and toothpicks does a good job off-road
- Look at an old Toyota Camry with license plate fender flares
- Ather Electric showed a special variation of the 450X scooter