Geely introduced the new crossover Geely KX11February 9, 2021
Geely KX11 is the factory index of the model, during the premiere the trade name of the crossover will be announced to the public.
Chinese automaker Geely is about to unveil its new crossover, codenamed Geely KX11, to the world. According to the manufacturer, the car will have a length of just under five meters and a wheelbase of 2,845 mm. Thus, the newest car is positioned as a direct competitor to Hyundai Santa Fe.
According to preliminary data, Geely KX11 will receive a 2-liter gasoline turbo engine with 218 and 238 hp, which in both cases will be paired with an 8-speed automatic from Aisin and an all-wheel drive system. Due to the combination of characteristics, it is expected that the new car will become the next hit of the Chinese company.
The premiere of the new Geely KX11 is scheduled for April 19 and will be held at the Shanghai Auto Show.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts