Geely has released the first pictures of the interior of the new crossover Geely KX11February 19, 2021
The crossover of the Chinese automobile concern Geely, which has the KX11 index, will be released in China under the name Xingyue L.
The newest car will be the largest in the lineup of the Chinese company Geely, and among all cars, which are based on the modular architecture of the CMA. The length of the KX11 model is 4770 mm, width – 1895 mm, height – 1689 mm, while the wheelbase reaches 2845 mm.
As for the interior, it will acquire a single glossy finish that unites the entire dashboard. As told in the Chinese company, the new car will receive a fairly wide “premium” optional equipment.
The new Xingyue L model will receive a 2.0-liter gasoline turbo four, which will be able to develop 218 and 238 hp. There is no exact information about the transmission at the moment, but it is already clear that it will be either a classic automatic transmission, or a preselective “robot”.
It is worth saying that the new crossover should debut this spring. The date of the start of sales in the PRC and the export prospects of the new model will be announced later.
- GM unveils smallest Wuling MINIEV convertible in brand history
- NIO installs first 2nd generation battery replacement station in Beijing
- Porsche celebrates 20th anniversary in China with 911 Turbo S Anniversary Edition
- Mansory atelier presented a shocking version of the Ferrari F8 Tributo
- Honda Reveals 2 Fun Carbon Fiber Electric Car Concepts