Geely has completely unveiled the appearance of the Preface sedanAugust 14, 2020
Geely has shared images of the production version of the Preface. Sales of new items should start before the end of this year.
The Geely Preface is the brand’s debut sedan based on the modular CMA platform, created in collaboration with Volvo. The axle spacing is 2800 mm, 72 mm less than the Volvo S60. In turn, the novelty will receive a length of 4785 mm, a width of 1869 mm and a height of 1469 mm.
As noted in Geely, the Preface will be equipped with a 2.0-liter “turbo” Drive-E from Volvo with a capacity of 190 hp. At the same time, it is not yet known which transmission will be offered for the new item.
Most likely, in the near future, the Chinese company will demonstrate the interior of the upcoming model. Recall that in the Russian Federation Geely refused to sell sedans, the model line is represented only by crosses.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air