Geely has completely unveiled the appearance of the Preface sedanAugust 14, 2020
Geely has shared images of the production version of the Preface. Sales of new items should start before the end of this year.
The Geely Preface is the brand’s debut sedan based on the modular CMA platform, created in collaboration with Volvo. The axle spacing is 2800 mm, 72 mm less than the Volvo S60. In turn, the novelty will receive a length of 4785 mm, a width of 1869 mm and a height of 1469 mm.
As noted in Geely, the Preface will be equipped with a 2.0-liter “turbo” Drive-E from Volvo with a capacity of 190 hp. At the same time, it is not yet known which transmission will be offered for the new item.
Most likely, in the near future, the Chinese company will demonstrate the interior of the upcoming model. Recall that in the Russian Federation Geely refused to sell sedans, the model line is represented only by crosses.
- Electric crossover Volvo XC40 Recharge will be disassembled in the name of safety
- Ford rolls out a rechargeable version of the new generation Ranger pickup truck for tests
- 2022 BMW X1 first shown in renders
- Jaguar F-PACE gets two new special editions in Italy
- Maserati Grecale crossover to debut in November