Geely Coolray will get a sports versionApril 13, 2020
The main innovation will be a more powerful power plant. But the changes in the exterior will be very slight.
The Chinese auto giant Geely has announced the launch of the “charged” modification of the Coolray model. The company shared photos of the car on Monday, April 13. Such a modification will receive the Pro index in the model name. Externally, the novelty almost completely repeats the crossover performed by Flagship Sport.
The main difference will be the presence of red brake calipers, rims with the effect of grinding, as well as small body kit elements. The main innovation will be the use of a more powerful power plant – it will be a 1.5-liter turbocharged engine with 177 hp. at 250 Nm of torque.
Also, a hybrid version of the car will be available to customers, consisting of a 190-horsepower engine, complemented by a 48-volt starter-generator.
Finally, the third modification will receive a rechargeable hybrid installation with a total output of 258 hp. Details on all trim levels and their prices Geely will tell you on April 15th. Perhaps on the same day they will begin to take pre-orders for a new car.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever