Geely commercials debut in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
The Chinese model is made in the style of British cabs.
Geely presented at the international motor show a new model of the LCV segment, made in the style of London taxis. The compact van is equipped with a hybrid powertrain based on a 15-liter Volvo gas engine powered by a 31-kilowatt battery.
The power reserve of the new Chinese van is approximately 600 km, while the model is capable of driving over 120 kilometers on electric traction. At the moment, all information about the new product has not yet been declassified and will be announced closer to the official launch in 2020.
According to AutoTimesNews referring to representatives of LEVC, the model will offer to have comfort at the level of premium minivans. LVC will also be equipped with active safety systems from “leading world suppliers”.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road