Geely commercials debut in FrankfurtSeptember 11, 2019
The Chinese model is made in the style of British cabs.
Geely presented at the international motor show a new model of the LCV segment, made in the style of London taxis. The compact van is equipped with a hybrid powertrain based on a 15-liter Volvo gas engine powered by a 31-kilowatt battery.
The power reserve of the new Chinese van is approximately 600 km, while the model is capable of driving over 120 kilometers on electric traction. At the moment, all information about the new product has not yet been declassified and will be announced closer to the official launch in 2020.
According to AutoTimesNews referring to representatives of LEVC, the model will offer to have comfort at the level of premium minivans. LVC will also be equipped with active safety systems from “leading world suppliers”.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors