Geely sales fell by 27%June 11, 2019
Today, the Chinese company Geely, which is rapidly developing in the international market, published a report on sales in China in May 2019.
Over the past month, the brand managed to sell 90,309 units of its cars, which amounted to a drop in demand by 27% compared to last year for the same month. If rwe compare the figures for April 2019, then sales fell by 13%. Since the beginning of the year, Geely has sold 560,805 new cars, which also shows a 12% drop in sales.
What is the reason analysts have not yet reported. We can only guess. Initially, we should take into account the sharp decline in sales of new cars in the Middle Kingdom since the beginning of the year. You also can not forget about the pressure of the American government, which affects the domestic market. Also, the company said that this is a temporary phenomenon, and the dynamics of growth will soon return.
The most popular car was the Geely Emgrand model, sold in the amount of 16,223 units. The second place went to Emgrand GS (5,450 units). Three leaders closes Emgrand GL – 5,046 units.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers