Gareth Southgate impressed with MercedesJuly 17, 2019
England head coach Gareth Southgate was a guest at Mercedes at Silverstone and was impressed with her ability to work calmly and confidently in a highly competitive environment.
Gareth Southgate: “It is interesting to observe how the strongest team works under pressure. Toto Wolff and everyone at Mercedes were great. Two weeks ago I visited their base, now I saw how they work on races – this is impressive.
Coaches in different sports work closely together, share leadership approaches – this is very useful even though each team is unique. ”
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine