Garage find: after 13 years, the car turned into garbageJune 26, 2020
An unusual car was found in a forgotten garage. The old Chevrolet Corvette C3 stood locked up for 13 years. During this time, the car became like a pile of scrap metal.
The car body seems to be covered not just with dust, but even with dirt. At the same time, the old Chevrolet differs from the standard Corvette C3. The car has an individual body kit, and a very low bumper is installed in front. The classic folding headlights are replaced by stationary units.
In this form, the car almost does not look like the famous American sports car, it looks strange and certainly will not interest collectors. In addition, under the hood are installed components of Edelbrock – a manufacturer of components for powerful cars.
Surprisingly, this used Chevrolet, for which for 13 years no one has been involved, still managed to start. It is difficult to say how long the vehicle will last, but it needs a comprehensive repair.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network