GAC will release an electric crossover Aion VApril 15, 2020
The new electrocross will be able to travel on a single charge up to 600 kilometers.
GAC will launch a new electric crossover under the Aion brand in the local market this summer. The compact model will receive an electric motor with a capacity of 184 horsepower and 350 Nm of torque, and the power reserve reaches 600 km in the NEDC cycle.
The new model is based on the GEP 2.0 skateboard platform (GAC Electric Platform). The dimensions of the new items are 4586/1920/1728 mm, and the wheelbase is 2 830 mm. The batteries for the model are provided with different capacities.
The appearance of the new Aion V stands out thanks to two-level optics, as well as chrome elements, a panoramic roof with a sunroof. The body of the model is painted in two shades. The list of equipment included 12 parking sensors.
The premiere of the new Aion V at the end of this month, and the sale of electrocross will be released only in the summer. The cost of new items has not yet been announced.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily