GAC introduced an electric crossover with a range of 650 kmAugust 30, 2019
Auto giant from China GAC presented a new crossover from the premium segment, which may well compete with the Jaguar I-Pace.
Aion LX has the following dimensions – 4786 x 1935 x 1685 mm, the wheelbase of the cross – 2920 mm, the exterior looks quite original.
In the equipment, it can be noted – a 12.3-inch dashboard, a multimedia touch panel appears, various security systems: cruise control with adaptation, 360-degree cameras, a collision avoidance system, lane keeping and parking assistants.
The Aion LX is powered by an 184-hp electric motor. and a set of batteries, the manufacturer guarantees a range of 520 km.
In the top-end configuration, the crossover will be all-wheel drive, in addition, it will add another electric motor, the total power will be 408 hp, which will add a power reserve of up to 650 km.
The cost of the car starts at 250,000 yuan, the crossover in the top version costs 350,000 yuan
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests