GAC introduced an electric crossover with a range of 650 kmAugust 30, 2019
Auto giant from China GAC presented a new crossover from the premium segment, which may well compete with the Jaguar I-Pace.
Aion LX has the following dimensions – 4786 x 1935 x 1685 mm, the wheelbase of the cross – 2920 mm, the exterior looks quite original.
In the equipment, it can be noted – a 12.3-inch dashboard, a multimedia touch panel appears, various security systems: cruise control with adaptation, 360-degree cameras, a collision avoidance system, lane keeping and parking assistants.
The Aion LX is powered by an 184-hp electric motor. and a set of batteries, the manufacturer guarantees a range of 520 km.
In the top-end configuration, the crossover will be all-wheel drive, in addition, it will add another electric motor, the total power will be 408 hp, which will add a power reserve of up to 650 km.
The cost of the car starts at 250,000 yuan, the crossover in the top version costs 350,000 yuan
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid