GAC GN8 minivan received a luxurious versionMay 29, 2020
The modification was called Trumpchi GM8 Master Edition and will differ not only in premium performance and a rich set of options, but also in a powerful engine.
GAC introduced a special version of the GN8 minivan. It is positioned as premium and received the name Trumpchi GM8 Master Edition. If you look closely, in the exterior of the car received the features of a sports version of the crossover GAC GS8. This applies to large vertical grille bars. The main novelty was a recess in the lower part of the front bumper. The same can be seen in the back, but not in such a massive version.
The interior as a whole retained the features of the standard version of GN8. Of the innovations, leather stitching of the cabin can be noted. The GAC Trumpchi GM8 Master Edition is still able to comfortably place 7 people in the cabin. But the power plant power has grown quite significantly – now the 2.0-liter turbo engine is capable of delivering 252 hp. instead of 201 hp The power plant works in tandem with an 8-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive system.
Prices are kept secret so far, but it is obvious that they will be higher than the standard version.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil