GAC GM8 minivan turned into a utility vanFebruary 13, 2020
The appearance of the utilitarian van, which will be at the disposal of utilities, was unveiled by the Chinese Ministry of Industry.
The network got pictures of the GAC GM8 minivan, which was turned into a utility van. Such a car receives recycled bumpers that have become more aggressive, as well as L-shaped chrome inserts and forked exhaust pipes, writes Chinese Cars portal. The car salon had to be redrawn to adapt it to the needs of public utilities. Obviously, the car will have a separate section with passenger seats, and instead of the remaining seats, the developers will equip a special locker. We can see him in one of the photos published by the ministry. It is reported that all tools must be securely fastened.
The scope of this van is wide: various kinds of technical services, communal brigades, doctors, firefighters, as well as courier services involved in the delivery of food or medicine.
The minivan itself, which served as the “donor” for the utility van, belongs to the premium segment. Hence the wide range of available options: adaptive cruise control, parking sensors, etc. But the power unit of the new relies less powerful – 231 hp. instead of 252.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests