Gabriele Tarquini: I will help Michelis in the championshipOctober 22, 2019
Three stages before the end of the 2019 season, the current WTCR champion Gabriele Tarquini takes only ninth place in the individual standings and loses to the leader 91 points.
He has mathematical chances, given that over 200 points still remain in the draw. But the Italian veteran himself does not expect to recoup and intends to help his teammate for the BRC Hyundai N Squadra Corse Norbert Michelis, who just heads the championship.
“I’m far enough behind, so I’m ready to help Norbert in any situation,” TouringCarTimes quotes Tarquini. – Last year I was always ahead of him in the championship, but the gap was small and widened only at the stage in Macau. However, Michelis helped me a lot then, and now I am ready to return his favor.
He is an experienced rider, so he does not need my advice on the fight for the title. But I will help him without any problems when I will be nearby on the highway. Of course, Michelis deserves the title. ”
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to debut in 2021
- Tesla finds loophole in EU legislation to approve autopilot
- Skoda Auto became the best company in 2020
- In the US Volkswagen will abandon Passat in favor of crossovers
- Zero Motorcycles announced the recall of its motorcycles