G-Class ambulance put up for saleApril 18, 2020
Classic car tuning company Lorinser sells the Puch 290 GD SUV in variations for the medical service. The cost of custom modifications Mercedes-Benz G-Class is 79.9 thousand euros
A medical SUV was released in 1994 for service in the Swiss army, while at the same time after it was decommissioned, it appeared on sale. The machine was almost never used – for all the time she traveled a total of 4426 km.
The condition of the off-road ambulance is original, there is even a “reserve” on the roof. The cabin with a fabric interior is utilitarian to the maximum, 4 patients can fit in a body with a separate air conditioner, and folding beds are fixed on the sides.
The SUV has a naturally-aspirated 2.9-liter diesel engine with a capacity of 95 hp. and a 5-speed “mechanics” and a plug-in all-wheel drive system with two mechanical differentials.
Lorinser Classic, in particular, recently bought a large batch of decommissioned military SUVs G-Class – 34 copies were sold right away. For cars manufactured from 1989 to 1996, they asked for less than 20 thousand euros
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari