FuturoCoin – the new sponsor of Red Bull RacingFebruary 5, 2019
In Red Bull Racing announced the signing of a multi-year agreement with the Polish company FuturoCoin, promoting the same international cryptocurrency. This is the first time in the history of Formula 1, when a company of such a profile sponsors one of the championship teams. FuturoCoin logos will appear on the RB15 car, riders’ overalls and team trailers.
Christian Horner, the head of Red Bull Racing: “In recent years, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency have shown explosive growth, and we are pleased to become the first Formula 1 team to draw attention to this area, thanks to the partnership with FuturoCoin.
Secure digital currencies are at the forefront of technological development, and we are delighted to be part of this revolution. ”
- Lexus has created a special series for America LX Inspiration
- Updated BMW 2 Series undergoes high-speed tests
- Updated hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai will be released this year
- Mercedes was the first to create vehicles on solid-state batteries
- Musk asked employees to set a sales record