Futuristic electric car Baojun E300 appeared at dealersMay 21, 2020
The Chinese company SAIC began shipping the Baojun E300 urban electric car to dealerships. It is distinguished by the presence of an unusual body design and minimalist interior. On Thursday, May 21, told Car News China.
The 4-seater Baojun E300 has a 2-color and 2-volume body, supported by small 12-inch wheels. Auto equipped with retractable door handles, as well as stylish LED headlights and flashlights.
In size, the new model was even smaller than the 2-seater Smart Fortwo – the Chinese electric car has a length of 2625 against 2695 mm at Smart, a width of 1647 against 1663 mm, and a wheelbase of 1750 against 1873 mm. At the same time, the novelty is superior in height to Fortwo by 33 mm (1588 mm).
By default, the hatchback will be 3-seater, as a copy in the pictures, and you will have to pay extra for the fourth seat. Baojun E300 is equipped with a 39-horsepower electric motor and a battery of 16.8 kW / h. The maximum speed of the electric car reaches 100 km / h, and autonomy without recharging is 260 km.
In China, sales of Baojun E300 will start in late May – early June. The value is unveiled closer to the start of sales.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles