Furious rhino destroys safari park worker carSeptember 1, 2019
In Germany, a rhinoceros attacked the safari park ranger’s official car, causing significant damage to it. The video was published on YouTube.
According to the Bild newspaper, the incident occurred on August 25, Sunday, in the Serengeti Safari Park in Hodenhagen (Lower Saxony). Shortly before closing, visitors witnessed a 30-year-old white rhinoceros, nicknamed Kushini, attacked a car driven by a park employee.
An enraged animal weighing more than 3 tons turned the car over several times, prying it with its horn. Apparently, the rhino took the vehicle for a stranger and decided to drive him out of his territory. The woman who controlled the machine escaped with a concussion and abrasions on the body.
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests
- Chery wants to enter the US car market by buying SsangYong
- Skoda Fabia station wagon celebrates its 20th anniversary