Furious rhino destroys safari park worker carSeptember 1, 2019
In Germany, a rhinoceros attacked the safari park ranger’s official car, causing significant damage to it. The video was published on YouTube.
According to the Bild newspaper, the incident occurred on August 25, Sunday, in the Serengeti Safari Park in Hodenhagen (Lower Saxony). Shortly before closing, visitors witnessed a 30-year-old white rhinoceros, nicknamed Kushini, attacked a car driven by a park employee.
An enraged animal weighing more than 3 tons turned the car over several times, prying it with its horn. Apparently, the rhino took the vehicle for a stranger and decided to drive him out of his territory. The woman who controlled the machine escaped with a concussion and abrasions on the body.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine