Fuel crisis in Portugal through the eyes of the Tesla ownerMay 3, 2019
The fuel crisis in Portugal, caused by the strike of gasoline tank drivers, led to the closure of hundreds of gas stations and kilometer-long traffic jams. The government of the country has declared a state of emergency, which gives emergency and special services vehicles the right to top-priority refueling.
The video, which shows the cars waiting for refueling, was taken by the owner of Tesla Model 3, a YouTube user with the nickname Iqtidar Ali. According to him, the crisis has affected virtually every motorist in Portugal, with the exception of electric vehicle owners, who have nothing to worry about yet.
According to the national strategy for the development of renewable energy sources, more than a third of the electricity comes from such sources. By 2020, wind turbines, hydro power plants, biomass power plants and solar panels will generate 54 percent of the energy already.
- BMW is preparing to release the most expensive version of the M3 CS sedan
- 2022 Toyota Land Cruiser engine data revealed
- A prototype of a powerful coupe BMW M4 CSL was spotted on tests
- Renaissance Renault 4 patented in Europe
- Lamborghini will hybridize all of its cars by 2024