Fuel crisis in Portugal through the eyes of the Tesla ownerMay 3, 2019
The fuel crisis in Portugal, caused by the strike of gasoline tank drivers, led to the closure of hundreds of gas stations and kilometer-long traffic jams. The government of the country has declared a state of emergency, which gives emergency and special services vehicles the right to top-priority refueling.
The video, which shows the cars waiting for refueling, was taken by the owner of Tesla Model 3, a YouTube user with the nickname Iqtidar Ali. According to him, the crisis has affected virtually every motorist in Portugal, with the exception of electric vehicle owners, who have nothing to worry about yet.
According to the national strategy for the development of renewable energy sources, more than a third of the electricity comes from such sources. By 2020, wind turbines, hydro power plants, biomass power plants and solar panels will generate 54 percent of the energy already.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid