From the muscle car Dodge Charger made a sophisticated pickupDecember 28, 2019
Independent designer Abimelecom Arellano combined the style of a traditional Charger and a pickup truck.
The designer managed to combine the best features of the Dodge Charger with the Chevrolet El Camino in a project called Hellcamino.
Dodge Corporation, unlike other American automakers for a long period of time did not dare to release a passenger pickup. In the lineup of this brand there was no car that could compete with the Chevrolet El Camino or Ford Ranchero. For this reason, the designer decided to turn the 1969 Dodge Charger into a stylish passenger pickup.
The front of the car remained the same, but starting from the middle pillar, the body got a sharp slope flowing into the cargo platform. At the same time, according to the designer, a 6.2 liter V8 Hellcat power unit with a mechanical supercharger is suitable for such a chic car.
The Hellcamino design is emphasized by large wheels with gray discs and a contrasting rim. Having examined the rear, it can be noted that the exhaust pipes are displayed under the rear right wheel.
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission
- Mercedes has decided to postpone the premiere of the electric crossover EQA
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S or Chevy Camaro ZL1
- Engine of 3000-horsepower diesel truck explodes on dyno
- Nissan Maxima received an anniversary special version