From the modern Nissan built a “big-eyed” retro carApril 17, 2020
Mitsuoka Motor, engaged in the assembly and sale of modern cars with a retro design, showed a special series of Viewt subcompact – Cafe Latte. Viewt model with a “big-eyed” appearance developed on the basis of Nissan March and is produced in the sedan and hatchback.
A special variation will be released in a limited edition: 35 hatchbacks and 15 sedans. Without exception, all of them received a 1.2 liter in-line engine from Nissan March, front-wheel or all-wheel drive. The main difference from the usual Viewt is the color. The body is painted in a light beige shade, and the interior is decorated in coffee colors.
In addition to Viewt, the Mitsuoka lineup is represented by the Himiko roadster, as well as the Galue and Ryugi sedans. Last year, the company celebrated its fiftieth anniversary. In honor of this, they released the limited Rock Star model created on Mazda MX-5 units.
But the famous Mitsuoka car is the Orochi sports car, which was produced from 2006 to 2014. It had a 233-horsepower V6 power unit with a volume of 3.3 liters, accelerated to 100 km / h in 8 seconds and accelerated to 222 km / h as much as possible.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari