From the Lego Porsche 911 GT3 RS assembled Lancia StratosFebruary 14, 2019
Briton Ashley Winston collected from a set of Lego Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS a copy of the classic Lancia Stratos. For this, he used only those 2704 parts that are included in the original kit.
Winston was able to repeat in detail the body of one of the most legendary “Lyanch”. He made of the elements of “Lego” consisting of two separate parts, rear spoiler and lining on the rear window. Inside the model, you can see the dashboard, two bucket seats, a gear lever.
The Lego Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS is offering to assemble a copy of a 1:18 scale sports car. The designer’s feature is a fully functional mechanism that simulates a PDK robotic box with two clutches. In addition, the car has suspension, brakes and some engine parts.
An even more complex set of Technic series consists of 3599 parts. This is a Bugatti Chiron hypercar model with an active rear wing, wheels with low-profile tires, detailed cockpit with movable steering column shifters and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published