From the Lego Porsche 911 GT3 RS assembled Lancia StratosFebruary 14, 2019
Briton Ashley Winston collected from a set of Lego Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS a copy of the classic Lancia Stratos. For this, he used only those 2704 parts that are included in the original kit.
Winston was able to repeat in detail the body of one of the most legendary “Lyanch”. He made of the elements of “Lego” consisting of two separate parts, rear spoiler and lining on the rear window. Inside the model, you can see the dashboard, two bucket seats, a gear lever.
The Lego Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS is offering to assemble a copy of a 1:18 scale sports car. The designer’s feature is a fully functional mechanism that simulates a PDK robotic box with two clutches. In addition, the car has suspension, brakes and some engine parts.
An even more complex set of Technic series consists of 3599 parts. This is a Bugatti Chiron hypercar model with an active rear wing, wheels with low-profile tires, detailed cockpit with movable steering column shifters and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- On sale appeared 51-year-old Saab, converted into an electric car
- For sale three-wheeled Messerschmitt KR200 1960 release
- Lorinser increased power Mercedes V-Class
- Chinese BYD Introduces World’s First 5G Car
- Bosch plans to develop emergency alert technology for motorcyclists