From Defender to Bugatti Chiron: 5 of the most challenging Lego carsOctober 6, 2020
Thousands of parts, movable mechanisms and a price of several minimum wages.
Danish entrepreneur Ole Kirk Christiansen started making toys back in 1932 – the same year that the merger of Audi, Horch, DKW and Wanderer led to the emergence of Auto Union.
Since then, the business of the office for the production of designers, whose name has long become a household name, has invariably gone up the hill. In 1977, Lego invented the “engineering” Technic line, characterized by the presence of movable mechanisms. We examined the current assortment and selected five of the most interesting auto-kits.
- Rare mid-engined Peugeot 207 THP Spider spotted
- Extra mirrors made for Jeep Wrangler
- Drag racing: BMW M2 CS vs Jaguar F-Type
- Pickup Mazda BT-50 received two new versions
- China to ban sales of gasoline and diesel cars from 2035