French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accidentJune 4, 2020
54-year-old Princess Ermin de Clermont-Tonner, daughter of the French Duke Charles-Henri Clermont-Tonner, got into a serious accident.
According to Femme Actuelle, the 54-year-old princess crashed in a motorcycle accident.
Details of the incident have not yet been announced. The woman was immersed in an artificial coma. Her condition is extremely serious.
Ermine, whose family owns three castles, was married to businessman Alastair Cadefford, whom she divorced in 2009 after ten years of marriage. She has a 17-year-old daughter Allegra and a 14-year-old son, Calixtus.
De Clermont-Tonner was not only a socialite. At the age of 22, she worked as a stylist at the French house Dior. Later she founded her own event agency.
- 2021 BMW M5 surprises with impressive design
- 2003 Honda Civic is sold at the cost of a new car
- Called the date of the start of sales of the new minivan Hyundai Custo
- Koreans have created a battery that will provide a range of 1000 km
- Images of a futuristic Suzuki car appeared on the network