French princess Ermine de Clermont-Tonner got into a terrible accidentJune 4, 2020
54-year-old Princess Ermin de Clermont-Tonner, daughter of the French Duke Charles-Henri Clermont-Tonner, got into a serious accident.
According to Femme Actuelle, the 54-year-old princess crashed in a motorcycle accident.
Details of the incident have not yet been announced. The woman was immersed in an artificial coma. Her condition is extremely serious.
Ermine, whose family owns three castles, was married to businessman Alastair Cadefford, whom she divorced in 2009 after ten years of marriage. She has a 17-year-old daughter Allegra and a 14-year-old son, Calixtus.
De Clermont-Tonner was not only a socialite. At the age of 22, she worked as a stylist at the French house Dior. Later she founded her own event agency.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version