French Grand Prix may also be postponedApril 14, 2020
French President Macron in a televised address to the nation said that restrictions on public events will continue until mid-July. The French Grand Prix was scheduled for June 28 – it is very likely that it will be canceled, but so far this has not been officially confirmed.
Macron said that self-isolation would last until May 11, after which kindergartens and schools, shops and restaurants would open, but the ban on public events would last until mid-July.
In case of cancellation, the Grand Prix of France will be the tenth stage this year, which was canceled or postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
It is expected that the season of Formula 1 2020 starts on July 19 at Silverstone, but so far it’s premature to talk about the dates.
- Hot hatches Toyota and Honda fought in drag in the rain
- In the US, they offered to give part of the fine to police informants
- BMW promised the imminent debut of “stunning” model
- Sales of hybrid Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- New Renault Megane will debut next year