French Grand Prix: Changes on the highway and DRS zonesJune 19, 2019
Before the start of the weekend in the FIA confirmed the location of safety zones and changes on the road compared to last year.
The configuration has remained the same, but in many areas new asphalt has been laid. In particular – at the entrance and exit from the pit lane, in the 1st turn, from the 3rd to the 7th, in the interval after the 8th and 11th, in the 12th and from 14 to the 15th.
The allowed speed on the pit lane this weekend is 80 km / h in all sessions.
Like last year, there are two independent DRS zones on the track. The first point of measurement of the interval between the machines is 75 meters before the seventh turn, and the activation point is 170 meters after the seventh.
The second point of the interval measurement is in the fourteenth turn, and the activation point is 115 meters after the fifteenth.
- Android Auto was first launched on a Tesla electric car
- Vertical batteries will increase the range of electric vehicles by 30%
- Innovative lithium battery for air taxi charges in 10 minutes
- Zaha Hadid Architects to Design Hyperloop for Italy
- Musk’s underground tunnel near Las Vegas opens for first passengers