French company Lazareth showed a flying motorcycleMarch 19, 2019
Custom LM847 can move on normal roads
Lazareth Auto-Moto from Anènes-le-Vieux, France, showed a LMV 496 hoverbike on the video, which can move along the roads like a regular motorcycle and fly. It is based on the custom LM847 and instead of the 4.7 V8 engine, the Maserati is equipped with four turbines running on kerosene.
The Lazareth LMV 496 uses a carbon-Kevlar composite and other high-strength materials. The motorcycle is equipped with twin wheels, which are transferred from a vertical position to a horizontal position using a button on the center panel. A turbine is mounted in the hub of each wheel – all four give a total of 1,300 horsepower and 2,800 Nm of torque.
In flight mode, the panel in front of the steering wheel displays all the necessary information: speed, altitude, location data and turbine speed. Lazareth LMV 496 will be released a very limited edition, and the company wants to get permission to operate it in the regulatory authorities of France
- Glickenhaus SCG-008 insane SUV sketches published
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar