Freightliner Cascadia enters Australian marketNovember 28, 2019
The Freightliner Cascadia truck will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
The latest generation of the Freightliner Cascadia truck was introduced back in 2016, and over the past three years, the model was able to receive a premium for excellent appearance, as well as become the basis of an electric truck.
In early 2019, the Freightliner Cascadia received a small update. Now information has appeared that the truck will appear outside the North American market. In particular, the model will appear at brand dealers in Australia and New Zealand.
The company is reportedly doing very well in the US and Canada. Freightliner owns 40% of total truck sales. Note that in Australia, the brand is not popular, despite the fact that it has been on the market for 30 years. For this market, the model received a reinforced frame designed for 100 tons of mass and an upgraded bumper.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup