Frankfurt Motor Show unveils Brabus Ultimate ESeptember 11, 2019
Only 28 copies of the miniature car will be released, which is significantly different from the previous version from Brabus.
Tuning studio Brabus once again demonstrated its interesting development with the city miniature Smart EQ ForTwo. Moreover, this is not the first Ultimate E. In the spring of this year, the tuners presented the model in the Shadow Edition version, which boasts large wheels and a body kit, a completely altered interior and slightly increased power (91 horsepower). And the recently presented version is not much different from the serial.
The new Ultimate E is no different from the production version except for the updated interior and exterior colors. It is not a sports car, but fits perfectly into turns.
Inside is the familiar Brabus interior – leather and Alcantara trim. Green contrasting lines slightly dilute the dark interior. The pedals, the parking brake lever and gear shift are made of aluminum.
As in the case with the previous version, Brabus will release only 28 copies of Ultimate E. The cost of the car starts from 58 845 euros.
- GM is set to become the premier electric vehicle manufacturer. Yes again
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum