Frankfurt Motor Show unveils Brabus Ultimate ESeptember 11, 2019
Only 28 copies of the miniature car will be released, which is significantly different from the previous version from Brabus.
Tuning studio Brabus once again demonstrated its interesting development with the city miniature Smart EQ ForTwo. Moreover, this is not the first Ultimate E. In the spring of this year, the tuners presented the model in the Shadow Edition version, which boasts large wheels and a body kit, a completely altered interior and slightly increased power (91 horsepower). And the recently presented version is not much different from the serial.
The new Ultimate E is no different from the production version except for the updated interior and exterior colors. It is not a sports car, but fits perfectly into turns.
Inside is the familiar Brabus interior – leather and Alcantara trim. Green contrasting lines slightly dilute the dark interior. The pedals, the parking brake lever and gear shift are made of aluminum.
As in the case with the previous version, Brabus will release only 28 copies of Ultimate E. The cost of the car starts from 58 845 euros.
- Tesla bought a plot in a special zone for a factory in Germany with a scandal
- New Honda Breeze outperforms KIA Sportage
- The network got the first images of the new low-cost crossover Renault
- Ford and Volkswagen team up to create a seven-seater frame SUV
- The first photos of the updated VW Golf GTI without camouflage appeared