Frankfurt hosted the premiere of the off-road Skoda Superb ScoutSeptember 16, 2019
The Czech automaker at the Frankfurt auto show introduced an off-road version of the Skoda Superb Scout.
The exterior of the car received more powerful features, this effect is given by the lining of plastic on the bumper, rather impressive wheel arches and body parts on the side. It is worth noting the pseudo-aluminum protection at the bottom of the car and side mirrors in the same design, these elements give a brutal and spectacular look. The front wings are decorated with model nameplates.
Ground clearance increased by 15 mm, and the crossover stood on 18 or 19 inch wheels.
In the cabin there were inserts of pseudo-wood, armchairs dressed in upholstery with red stitching, and the top options are covered in suede or leather.
As power units, the Skoda Superb Scout uses a 2.0 liter TDI diesel engine in 190 hp, a 2.0 liter TSI gasoline engine in 272 hp, a pair of both units is a 7-speed “robot”.
In addition, the company introduced a chassis system for adaptation, which will allow you to ride comfortably on different types of surfaces, Off-Road mode will help to create an imitation of differential locks.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery