FPT is working on a hybrid modular engineMarch 9, 2019
The engine manufacturer, FPT, is part of the CNH industrial group, working on a modular engine that will have a wide range of applications.
The new Cursor X has the same dimensions as a conventional 6-cylinder internal combustion engine, but it also has a modular design. This solution makes it easy to “fit” into various types of vehicles and special equipment.
Modules can be a conventional combustion system (in turn – for liquid fuel or gas), various fuel cells or accumulators.
Transmission can be connected both with wheels, and with GDP.
According to the manufacturer, the combination of gas and electric motor – will be used on buses; electric variant – on city demountable trucks; system on hydrogen fuel cells together with an electric part – for main tractors and agricultural machinery.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos