FPT is working on a hybrid modular engineMarch 9, 2019
The engine manufacturer, FPT, is part of the CNH industrial group, working on a modular engine that will have a wide range of applications.
The new Cursor X has the same dimensions as a conventional 6-cylinder internal combustion engine, but it also has a modular design. This solution makes it easy to “fit” into various types of vehicles and special equipment.
Modules can be a conventional combustion system (in turn – for liquid fuel or gas), various fuel cells or accumulators.
Transmission can be connected both with wheels, and with GDP.
According to the manufacturer, the combination of gas and electric motor – will be used on buses; electric variant – on city demountable trucks; system on hydrogen fuel cells together with an electric part – for main tractors and agricultural machinery.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires