Four-wheel drive Toyota Camry debuted in Los AngelesNovember 22, 2019
At the opening motor show in the US, Toyota showed the Camry sedan with all-wheel drive, designed for the American market.
In the North American market there will be a special Toyota Camry with all-wheel drive from the RAV4 crossover. This performance, this popular Japanese sedan received for the first time in 28 years. The novelty was officially presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show. It is known that the all-wheel drive system will be available in versions LE, XLE, SE and XSE. Moreover, such an upgrade did not affect the spaciousness of the passenger compartment and trunk of the sedan. But he did influence the weight of the model. Due to additional equipment, the all-wheel drive Camry grew 75 kilograms heavier.
For the novelty, the manufacturer has provided a single 2.5-liter four-cylinder gasoline engine with a return of 202-205 hp. depending on the selected configuration. The engine is combined with 8AKPP.
Toyota Camry with all-wheel drive will enter the US market next spring.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles