Formula E race manager premieresMarch 8, 2020
Video game developer Playsport Games has released a new version of the motorsport manager. And if in previous editions you could only manage fictional teams and racers, then in the new Motorsport Manager Online all licensed participants of the Formula E 2019-2020 season are represented
So now fans of virtual races will be able to take control of the team DS Techeetah, BMW i Andretti, Mercedes, Porsche or any other team, conclude contracts with riders and specialists.
As the name implies, the game is focused on multiplayer mode. Up to ten players will be able to participate in virtual races.
Motorsport Manager Online is available in the Apple and Google Play app stores. An hour after the release, the game was downloaded over 100,000 times.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed