Formula E: FIA unveils draft calendar for 2021June 21, 2020
The FIA introduced a preliminary version of the Formula E calendar for the seventh season, already approved by the World Council on Motorsport.
By this season, Formula E will first receive the status of the World Cup, and it should begin on January 16, 2021 in Santiago, the capital of Chile, and end with a double final stage in London on July 24-25.
In total, it is planned to hold 12 races, in 11 cases their geography is confirmed, and only the 9th stage, scheduled for June 5, will be announced later. In addition, the tracks in Rome, Monaco and Seoul still require homologation.
Preliminary version of the Formula E calendar for 2021
Date Country City
January 16 Chile Santiago
February 13 Mexico City Mexico City
February 26-27 Saudi Arabia Al-Diriyah
March 13 China Sanya
April 10 Italy Rome *
April 24 France Paris
May 8 Monaco Monaco *
May 23 South Korea Seoul *
June 5th Will be announced later –
June 19 Germany Berlin
July 10 USA New York
July 24-25 United Kingdom London
* – it is necessary to homologate the route
- Published “live” photos of the crossover BMW iX
- Mazda introduced a “black” special series of several models
- Great Wall pickup truck fails African crash test
- Pickup from “Fast and the Furious” went on sale
- Lego unveils toy model of Jeep Wrangler Rubicon SUV