Formula 1 has a new global partnerMarch 10, 2020
In Formula 1, they announced the signing of a multi-year contract with the national oil company of Saudi Arabia – Saudi Aramco (Aramco). The company became the sixth global partner of the championship along with DHL, Emirates, Heineken, Pirelli and Rolex.
Aramco logos will appear on most of the tracks of the season, the company will become the title sponsor of the stages in Spain, Hungary and the USA.
Chase Carey, Executive Director of Formula 1: “We are pleased to welcome Aramco to the family of Formula 1. In 2020, the company became our long-term global partner. We look forward to sharing our experiences and starting working with Aramco in technology innovation. We will greatly benefit from their capabilities and experience in the energy sector. ”
- French cars significantly lost to the “Japanese” in the ranking of quality
- Volvo worldwide sales drop 25%
- Renault will receive a loan of up to 5 billion euros
- Maserati Ghibli will be the first hybrid of the brand
- A major shareholder reduces its stake in Aston Martin