Formula 1 has a new global partnerMarch 10, 2020
In Formula 1, they announced the signing of a multi-year contract with the national oil company of Saudi Arabia – Saudi Aramco (Aramco). The company became the sixth global partner of the championship along with DHL, Emirates, Heineken, Pirelli and Rolex.
Aramco logos will appear on most of the tracks of the season, the company will become the title sponsor of the stages in Spain, Hungary and the USA.
Chase Carey, Executive Director of Formula 1: “We are pleased to welcome Aramco to the family of Formula 1. In 2020, the company became our long-term global partner. We look forward to sharing our experiences and starting working with Aramco in technology innovation. We will greatly benefit from their capabilities and experience in the energy sector. ”
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI