Formula 1 Ex-Champion chipped Audi RS6 offered for saleOctober 19, 2019
Kimi Raikkonen’s former car is looking for a new owner
The charged Audi RS6 Avant, which from 2014 to 2017 was owned by the current Formula 1 pilot Kimi Raikkonen, appeared on sale in Finland. For a white car with a mileage of 69 thousand kilometers, the seller wants to help out 130 thousand euros.
The 2007 Audi RS6 Avant of the world champion differs from similar station wagons in engine tuning – the four-liter V8 TFSI produces 680 horsepower and 900 Nm of torque, which allows the all-wheel drive car to gain the first 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds. For comparison, the performance of a conventional Audi RS6 Avant in a C7 body is 560 horsepower and 700 Nm of torque.
The current owner of the RS6, a resident of the city of Kotka, Mikko Koskivirta, says the Audi sports station wagon is the best car he has ever had. However, the Finn is selling a two-volume, because it is time to “try something else.”
The Finnish press found out that two years ago a dealership sold Audi Raikkonen for 134 800 euros with a range of 35 thousand kilometers. Since the fall of 2017, the station wagon has changed two owners, the mileage has almost doubled, and the price has dropped by only 4,900 euros. Partly the high price of the RS6 is due to the local taxation system: for example, in Germany, similar cars can be bought at half the price.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web