Former Skoda director moves to VolkswagenFebruary 3, 2020
Volkswagen of America promoted Duncan Movassagi to the position of Sales and Marketing Director, replacing Derrick Hatami, who left the company in August.
Movassagi will move from his former senior vice president of US sales to Hatami’s former vice president of sales and marketing from February 3, the automaker said Friday.
“We have a brand, products, and a plan to take advantage of this unique moment,” said Scott Keog, CEO of Volkswagen of America, in a written statement. “Duncan will make better decisions and help us raise VW again.”
Movassaghi joined VW in 2010 in the UK after working in the pharmaceutical retail and banking sectors. Movassagi graduated from Cambridge University in 1998 with a degree in engineering.
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X
- Mercedes SL 2022 spotted on tests in Germany
- Dutch flying car PAL-V allowed on the roads
- “Charged” Jaguar F-Pace SVR prepares for restyling
- Prices for Toyota’s new Mirai hydrogen sedan announced