Former rally driver showed his collection of almost 38 thousand carsFebruary 26, 2020
Former rally driver presented his collection of 37,777 thousand cars.
Today it is the largest collection of cars in the world, about which Billy Karam was issued the corresponding certificate of the Guinness Book of Records.
About 30 years ago, rally driver Billy Karam from Lebanon began to assemble his collection. In addition to cars, his collection includes airplanes, railway and military equipment. For a more effective design of his collection, he built 577 dioramas, for which he also received several certificates from the Guinness Book of Records.
Billy Karam is Lebanon’s multiple rally champion. He bought all his racing cars, which took part in the races, and they are also represented in the exhibition.
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options
- Hybrid Kia Sportage PHEV of the new generation undergoes tests at the Nurburgring