Former Nissan CEO exposes Japanese authoritiesApril 28, 2020
Carlos Ghosn announced a new book where he described the conspiracy of Japanese authorities.
the former head of Nissan and Renault, Carlos Ghosn, as part of a video conference, announced his book in which he exposed the conspiracy of Japanese authorities and the leadership of the automaker.
Recall that in 2018, Ghosn was arrested and detained for about six months. However, after the lawyers were able to transfer him to house arrest, from which he fled to Lebanon. At the moment, the businessman is hiding from justice, while regularly arranging video conferences, talking about the falsification of his case.
In the manuscript of the new book, Ghosn cites evidence that confirms the false allegations, and also indicates that the Japanese authorities are in criminal conspiracy with the leadership of Nissan.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests