Former Nissan CEO exposes Japanese authoritiesApril 28, 2020
Carlos Ghosn announced a new book where he described the conspiracy of Japanese authorities.
the former head of Nissan and Renault, Carlos Ghosn, as part of a video conference, announced his book in which he exposed the conspiracy of Japanese authorities and the leadership of the automaker.
Recall that in 2018, Ghosn was arrested and detained for about six months. However, after the lawyers were able to transfer him to house arrest, from which he fled to Lebanon. At the moment, the businessman is hiding from justice, while regularly arranging video conferences, talking about the falsification of his case.
In the manuscript of the new book, Ghosn cites evidence that confirms the false allegations, and also indicates that the Japanese authorities are in criminal conspiracy with the leadership of Nissan.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles