Former head of Renault-Nissan Carlos Ghosn embezzled 9.2 million eurosAugust 21, 2020
For eight years of work in the Japanese company Nissan, Carlos Ghosn pocketed a colossal amount of money.
According to Kyodo News, the ex-head of the Japanese automaker Nissan Carlos for eight years in the company appropriated 1.15 billion yen or 9.2 million euros.
In addition, the other day there was information that the Japanese brand owed the Land of the Rising Sun 250 million yen, which are also associated with the name of the former head of the brand, since until March 2019 the brand had not declared about a billion yen of taxable income.
Note that today Carlos Ghosn is hiding in Lebanon. One of the versions of being in this country is connected with the damage to his house after the strongest explosion in the port of Beirut, where he wrote a book about the uneasy relationship with the Japanese prosecutor’s office.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”