Forgeline aluminum-carbon rims for $ 3,850August 23, 2019
The company, along with its partner Dymag, introduced the Carbon + Forged line of lightweight and durable rims. The indicated price for one piece.
The American company showed the first wheel options at the SEMA exhibition three years ago, however, before putting them into production, they were somewhat modified. The final products are discs with an aluminum center and spokes and carbon rim. This solution makes them much more profitable than pure carbon wheels.
Carbon fiber wheels are fairly lightweight, and many companies optionally already offer them for sale, but the price tag can scare away potential buyers. Compound disks are another matter.
The rim was made by Dymag specialists, while everything else from aluminum alloy 6061-T6 was done at Forgeline. So in general, weight was reduced by about 40%. There are four sizes available: 20×9, 20×11, 20×12 and 21×12.5. Price – from 3 850 to 4 350 dollars.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily